I have the samsung galaxy s (the first one) yes i know its old, When i installed emoji it shows up on my keyboard and all but when i use the symbols in conversations they show up as squares. anyone knows how to fix it?
- 08-11-2014, 04:28 PM #2
Re: Emoji problems
Try Messaging, open the three-dot menu, Settings, Text Message, Character Encoding, set the latter to Auto. I say 'try'...if no good, set it back to Default Alphabet again.
Posted via Android Central App
- By andygoh8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 08:16 AM
- By Ck25 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:45 PM