i'm going to be upgrading my verizon razr m soon. love the phone but the update to kitkat really decreased my battery. battery, size & camera are most important to me. not really into the huge phones, lg3 looks nice but i think it would be to big for me. any recs?
- 08-11-2014, 03:41 PM #2
Re: phone recommendations
Most phones now are 5+ inches, so unless you want an iPhone, the only flagship device that is less than that is the Moto X. I think it's still the one of the best phones you can buy, but the camera is a bit lacking.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:52 AM
- By choco51723 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Mark Price in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:07 PM