Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Rooting my phone

Hi, i have this INNJOO i1s android 4.4 (kernel 3.4.67). i have tried to root it with framaroot, but it did not work, plz i need help on the best app to root the phone.

Default Re: Rooting my phone

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi, i have this INNJOO i1s android 4.4 (kernel 3.4.67). i have tried to root it with framaroot, but it did not work, plz i need help on the best app to root the phone.
    Have u been able to root it naw, I am using the same phone and experiencing the same issues

I have been able to root my innjoo i1s. Just go to (www dot vrootdownload dot org) download the app (remove the space in the link, cant post a link cos am a new member, just wanted to share my solution) . Carefully follow the instructions and make sure your computer is online when onstalling the software. Follow the instructions on the website on how to root your device. It worked like a charm for me.
    Thanked by:

Hey dude, just wanna say thank you to you for the tip. I have this android device that had proved un-rootable by all means I had used for all other android phone before, following your post and contribution, I finally achieved the root. Thumb up guy!