I bought a external battery charger because my phone would only go up to 65% on the lg charger cord. So when the battery (which is brand new ,because I bought a new one thinking bad battery) was fully charged I put it back in cell phone an it still only said 65% an I know it was fully charged. an the cell phone starts saying put on charger when the 65 % runs down an it really has 35% left on battery . How do I make my cell read the battery % right ( LG Optimus Quest..
- 08-11-2014, 08:00 PM #2
This is likely a hardware issue with your phone. You can try draining it all the way to zero and recharging to calibrate it, but if that doesn't work you'd probably have to get it replaced."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By chuckawd in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Nuuq in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:24 PM
- By ashleigh089 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:53 PM
- By mvp4him3 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:39 PM