Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default samsung s4 clown

hi i have samsung s4 and its not geniune....at first i bought and when switched on it gives s4 sign but after my cousin updated something it gives android welcome on screen........how can i get the s4 welcoming back though its not original and other thing my s4 battery gets flat quickly..........is it has to do with battery.

Default Re: samsung s4 clown

Welcome to Android Central! How quickly does the battery drain? It could be a bad battery, but it could also be a misbehaving app. Trying a new battery is an easy test. If your phone truly is a clone, then it could also be a problem with the firmware.
    Thanked by:
    UJ95x 

and any chances of having original samsung s4 shown up when starting a fone though its a clown

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! How quickly does the battery drain? It could be a bad battery, but it could also be a misbehaving app. Trying a new battery is an easy test. If your phone truly is a clone, then it could also be a problem with the firmware.
    and any chances of having original samsung s4 shown up when starting a fone though its a clown

Clone makers can be very detailed. It can often be very difficult to tell a fake from the real thing.

its a clown or fake. when i first bought it it had original logo and sign when started but later it ws android. can by chance i get that back again

If it REALLY is a clown take it back to the circus 🎪. They probably can help😅... They tend to hang out in small cars...

Sent from my rooted Verizon galaxy s5

[rimshot] Welcome to The Improv!
    Thanked by: