Galaxy s5 acting up since upgrade
I upgraded my software on my s5 a few days ago and now the phone is just acting funny. My screen won't turn off when I am on the phone and even wierder is that ever time I end a call, some app I've never used is displaying "world clock" times. Also, I can no longer pick up the phone straight from a text to call someone--it just changes the orientation of my screen. If there are other known issues since the upgrade, please share. Thanks!
- 08-11-2014, 09:58 PM #2
Re: Galaxy s5 acting up since upgrade
Welcome to Android Central! The first thing to try is a cache partition wipe. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:26 PM
- By Profelec in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:59 PM