- 1 Posts
S4 mini won't update
I really need help with this, my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini is stuck on 4.2.2 and I've read up on my phone and apparently it's upgradeable to kitkat. Samsung kies has also failed me and I don't know how to figure this out. I have the SGH-I257M.
Any help would be appreciated!
Posted via the Android Central App
- 04-01-2015, 06:27 PM #2
Re: S4 mini won't update
Try flashing the stock firmware via Odin: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN with the New Interface. Find the proper firmware here: Firmwares - SamMobile
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:26 PM
- By pname12 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Profelec in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:13 PM