- 1 Posts
Samsung tablet not charging and screen is flickering
Hi everyone! I have a problem with my tablet. It just happen to not charge and screens flickers very dim. Tried removing the battery and putting it back on, did the combination of buttons and still doing it. I don't want to spend money for a new battery if I am not sure if its only the battery is bad. I wanted to upload a video but the flickering cant be seen on the video. Hope you guys can help. Thanks!
- 09-08-2014, 08:02 PM #2
Re: Samsung tablet not charging and screen is flickering
Which tablet do you have? Is the battery meant to be removable? I ask this because the Galaxy Tab line has non-removable batteries, while the Note phone line does.
You might want to bring the device into a repair shop and ask if they can simply test out a new battery for you.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:28 PM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Tasia Rae in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:40 AM