Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung GT-N5110 rooting problem with odin 3.07

Hi guys, i tried to root my wife's GT-N5110 and now i can't use it at all. I don't know much about rooting etc. I just saw a video on youtube and followed the instructions. While i was rooting on odin 3.07 it stopped on cache.img.ext4 (loading bar about 1/3 green). I waited a couple of hours but nothing, and i started the rooting process again and now i get the message ''Firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recovery mode in Kies & try again''. I tried emergency recovery mode on kies but it says it need a code. Now the tablet is out of battery and it shuts down when i disconnect it from the pc or the charger, and it flashes when it is connected. I'm stuck guys, i don't know what i should do. I can't use the tablet at all. I want to fix it and i don't care if its rooted or not. I just wanted to use a joypad on it, and an app said it should be rooted before use it. Any help??? Thanks