- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 "usb 3.0"
I am trying to copy movies to my Samsung Galaxy S5's sd card using the "usb 3.0 cable" that it comes with.
Quite frankly, this is the slowest process I've ever seen. It's taking 45+ minutes to copy a 500 mb video file from my computer using the usb 3.0 option. Sometimes it even crashes and I haveto start all over again.
What is the deal????
- By nt6x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 08:08 PM
- By Json Nolasco in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
- By Tasia Rae in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:43 AM
- By htcmate in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:27 AM