- 1 Posts
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 email app is not working on 4G - Samsung blame Android.
My Samsung Galxy Note 3 email stops working on 4G roughly every two weeks but everything else works fine. email is received on Wifi but not 4G. It is only the Samsung email app that fails - I can receive 4G emails on other apps such as K9 etc.
Samsung Support team leader told me today it is a problem with Android and that a patch is to be issued from Android in2 - 3 months to rectify this issue.
Does anyone else have this problem and does Android acknowledge it is an issue or is this Samsung trying to get rid of me?
- 08-12-2014, 10:10 AM #2
Re: SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 email app is not working on 4G - Samsung blame Android.
I've never been able to find out who the issue laid with... My Samsung email app has never really worked perfectly.. Even after clearing everything and resetting it... So I blame Samsung since it's theirs and as you said all other clients work just fine.. So can't be Android.
I'd just use another. I use Gmail exclusively now.. But that works for my needs. I just stay clear of that Samsung app since it's so wonky.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By jpserra in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2016, 07:51 AM
- By brokens3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:00 PM
- By Steelers4Ever in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:49 AM
- By Shaun Els in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:58 AM