Galaxy Tab 2.0 Not Ressponding to Reboot
I have a Galaxy Tablet 2..0 and it will not start. When it is plugged in to the power adapter the screen lightly glows. Unplug it and it shuts off. I tried holding the power and volume up button but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas??
- 08-12-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 2.0 Not Ressponding to Reboot
Welcome to Android Central! Did this suddenly happen? Are you sure the tablet is completely powered off? Press and hold the Power button for about 15 seconds to make sure it's powered off. Then try the following steps to get into the Recovery Mode: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
- By brokens3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Roysrover in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:49 AM