- 2 Posts
Moto G Hotmail sync question
I'm having trouble with my hotmail having stopped syncing with my moto G. I should point out I'm a smart phone novice so the solution may be very simpple to you guys so go easy.
Basically I set up my phone, had a hotmail account, sync'd it up to I got alerts through and had the option of checking with standard email app that came with the phone. Then it just stopped and I can't get to my mail through that app.
I can through chrome, that all works fine. I have updated to Kit kat ( I think ) but it wasn't working before that.
Any help gratefully recieved.
- 08-12-2014, 07:10 AM #2
Re: Moto G Hotmail sync question
The stock app on your phone might be the problem.
It's better if you get the Outlook app.
Here's a link to the app on the Play Store.
I've used this app since the beginning for one Live mail and a Hotmail without problems.
Sent From The 5th Galaxy Inside The Time Vortex.
- 08-14-2014, 10:25 PM #4
- By diesteldorf in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 01:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:48 PM
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:15 PM
- By apquijano in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:40 PM