Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Changing messaging font size - LG G3

I went to sleep last night and while I was asleep I must have done something with my phone because the font in my messaging app is now huge and I can't figure out how to revert it. Does anyone know how to change the text size in the LG G3's messaging app? I've tried the volume button and it just lowers the volume.

Default Re: Changing messaging font size - LG G3

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I went to sleep last night and while I was asleep I must have done something with my phone because the font in my messaging app is now huge and I can't figure out how to revert it. Does anyone know how to change the text size in the LG G3's messaging app? I've tried the volume button and it just lowers the volume.
    I don't have the phone, but have you tried pinching out on the text? that usually makes it bigger or smaller

I had the same issue and pinching worked! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post