unfortunately touchwiz home has stopped!
Please help!, i keep getting this message on my phone, and it keeps turning itself on and off, i can not get into settings or anything for that matter on my phone.
I was at a wedding at the weekend and desperately want the photos on my phone, i have put my sd card and sim in another phone but nothing there at all even my messages so im guessing everything is on the damn phone,
- 08-12-2014, 09:40 AM #2
- 08-12-2014, 09:43 AM #3
- 08-12-2014, 09:58 AM #4
- 08-12-2014, 09:58 AM #5
- 08-12-2014, 10:00 AM #6
- 08-12-2014, 10:05 AM #7
- 08-12-2014, 10:08 AM #8
- 08-12-2014, 10:19 AM #9
- 08-12-2014, 03:30 PM #10
Re: unfortunately touchwiz home has stopped!
Pull the battery again and wait about 30 minutes and try it again. Not sure it will be any better but it's worth a shot. Just maybe they will let you upgrade early because of this issue.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-15-2014, 03:35 PM #11
- 11-26-2014, 11:10 PM #12
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2015, 01:00 AM
- By Da_Robb in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:27 AM
- By erwaso in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:23 AM