Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default problem with emoticon

hi!i have a problem with emoticon, it's look there is some i don't have like the peace one, is there a solution to get it? thank you very much

Default Re: problem with emoticon

What phone do you have and what keyboard? Are they missing or do they show up but don't insert when you click them?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

hi i'm on samsung galaxy s4 and they are missing my friend have it but i don't have them, and for the keyboard i don't know how to know i use french, english uk and enlish US

If you didn't change it you may be using the stock Samsung keyboard. Are you in the US or elsewhere? Do you and your friend have the same carrier? I know in the US some things can be missing.

true i never change of keyboard, i'm in france, is there any way to get the smiley missing?, other than that no we are not in the same carrier

You could try SwiftKey. It used to be a paid app but is now a free one... Lots of emoji support. See if it fits your fancy.

Or you can check the Samsung app store (should be called "Samsung Apps" or "Samsung Hub" ) and see if they have some more emoji icons you could download for the keyboard .

if i download one of the app did my friend will have to download it too for see the emoticon?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySting View Post
    if i download one of the app did my friend will have to download it too for see the emoticon?
    Nope he shouldn't. It should send just fine .