LG l34C (Fuel) - usb connection problem
I downloaded the usb drivers and windows media player 10 then attempted to connect the device to the pc. It recognizes it when I have it as a PTP (that is windows explorer shows two folders), but when I switch it to MTP, there is nothing. I am using a pc that is running Windows 5.1 (ancient stuff), could that be why?
- 08-12-2014, 12:40 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: LG l34C (Fuel) - usb connection problem
Just a little more info, I do see where it says that it will only work with XP or later, but am not sure if that is just for synching with media player or to access SD card. I have hooked it up in the past just by downloading the files.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:45 PM
- By edie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:45 PM
- By Rowdee1 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:39 AM