Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best no contract or cheap phone plans LIne UP!

I cant decide on who is best besides Boost Mobile. Right now i pay 40$ a month for unlimited talk and text and WEB (slowed down after 2.5 gb), i here some no contracts like net 10, and page plus are ok according to some people. boost mobiles 4G LTE seems to be really good, but i have experienced calls not showing up in the past. some people say they called me, but i did not see it on my caller id, but that was mostly in the past. i am not sure what you guys think what the best plans are but according to
    a website, here some of the list :

1: boost Mobile

2:Virgin Mobile (some say virgin sucks)

3:T- mobile prepaid (some say t mobiles prepaid is not bad)

4: straight talk (some people say straight talk kind of sucks)

and some more are republic wireless, ting, and freedom pop! (some people say freedom pop kind of sucks, and republic is has limited phones).

and the rest like net10 ect, i hear is ok but not so great, what do you guys think, is there something better than boost and cheaper if want to switch to? i am talking about no contracts

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

Default Re: Best no contract or cheap phone plans LIne UP!

I use the T-Mobile plan....$30/month, unlimited texts, unlimited data (up to 5gb at 4G, slowed after that but no extra charge), 100 talk minutes and $0.10/minute after that. If T-Mobile has good coverage in your area and you don't talk that much, it's hard to beat.

Cricket Wireless - uses AT&T's network.

$35/month when using autopay gets you unlimited talk and text plus 500MB of high speed data and unlimited after that. Or, for $5/month get 2.5GB high speed data.

I know 500MB doesn't sound like much, but even as a heavy user, Wi-Fi at home and at my office, I rarely approach 350MB of cellular data, let alone 500.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

PS: Forgot to mention the $10 discount for second line, $20 discount for the third line, and $30 discount for the fourth and fifth lines.

T-Mobile usually has the best deals for light to moderate users with off contract, and phone options. All the carrieres are getting pretty close and offering around 2gb data for about the same costs now. Republic wireless is a grat option if you want unlimited without a hitch data. They are also off contract with a phone you pay 25 or up for upfront. The moto x is a 4.7 inch screen and a good phone... the only phone they have. it runs on Sprint coverage though.

Virgin is good. For $35 you get unlimited text and data but only 300 minutes. For $55 unlimited everything.

Posted via the Android Central App

As a UK user I find all this interesting. I've often wondered whether the vast size of the US creates difficulties. Do the carriers just use more masts? If so, that must be a huge number compared to what suffices (possibly neglected rural and remote areas aside) here.

Posted via Android Central App