Verizon Ringtone Not In Download Samsung S4 Mini
I downloaded a ringtone from My Verizon. My phone is new and has nothing downloaded onto it to use up storage. The message after I purchased the ringtone and tried to download said to install an SD card or check my storage and try again. Now, Verizon says that the ringtone is in my Music In Box and to download it. I can't find the music in box and my downloads folder says no I have no downloads. I can't re-purchase the ringtone because the error message says I purchased it and I need to download it. Thanks.
- 09-08-2014, 06:54 PM #2
Re: Verizon Ringtone Not In Download Samsung S4 Mini
I don't use Verizon Tones, but open that app and look around for some Music Inbox there. If you can find it, the ringtone you bought is probably sitting there waiting to be downloaded.
See if this guide helps: How to Use Guide: Verizon Tones | Verizon Wireless
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Texarc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Rowdee1 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:57 AM