GPS tracking device
It would be great to have a Google Wearable... ie a watch... with a GPS transmitter. Kids, elderly, etc. Any thoughts?
I can't find anything for sale anywhere. Thought I'd go the android route.
- 08-12-2014, 12:45 PM #2
Re: GPS tracking device
That would be a great application for kids especially. You can, however, do just that with a phone. There are apps out there, but granted, most are designed, wouldn't you know it, for pet tracking.
The 'problem' with Google Wear in its current state is that it is paired with a phone, not a standalone device. So, why have GPS on the watch if the phone has it?
I don't doubt that a standalone version could come out. After all, there are already companies working on such things, just not with a GPS as far as I know.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 34Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:23 AM
- By centralbro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:57 AM
- By Charles Herget in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:18 PM
- By burrism in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:50 AM