Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Clean Master App

First of all I'm new to Android OS (I'm the happy owner of a broken iPhone)

Now I downloaded the clean master after many recommendations from friends.
    This app looked odd to me in the first place for killing apps from ram that were immediately restarted.
    After calculating app's ram usage the results were way under what CM showed (e.g 60% ram usage when its actually 40%).

Second warning sign was the "junk" cleaning, which basicly is deleting cache files and temp files which Clean Master App-10543.jpganyway going to be rewritten again after launching the associated app, which in my opinion just slows the apps and wear storage by writing the same data over and over again.

Now today I used skype after about 2-3 days I stopped using CM and this popped up:

After checking real time tempratures this just makes me uncomfortably weary about this app in general.

Seems to me like a well designed scheme

What do you guys say?

Posted via a waiting to be rooted One M8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clean Master App-10544.jpg   Clean Master App-10542.jpg  

Global Posts
    21,647 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Clean Master App

Counter question: Have you had a problem with battery issues involving Skype before?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Nope, this is a brand new phone. I feel that cm is just based on close minded pre determined, unreliable facts about how phones work.

I used Clean Master and my phone was freezing ... when I deleted CM it does not freeze even once ...

Try using CCleaner
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iform.ccleaner

Sent from my LG G Flex on T-Mobile via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

I wouldn't recommend using task managers. They're more detrimental than they are helpful. Usually it's just one app causing issues, so resolving that is a lot better than getting an app to micromanage your apps.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan