Transfer info from old to new

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I still haven't been able to get minecraft on my new Samsung Galaxy S4 tablet.The guy who sold it to me said since this was powered by Android and my old tablet was powered by Android I should be able to download mine craft and keep my old info.But on my old tablet minecraft was free on my new one it's not and I don't have money to pay for it.Also I'm starting to see things like mine craft accounts and I have not a clue what that means.i don't think it gave me an account on my old tablet.
Please help😦.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What was your old tablet? Some tablets come with preinstalled games, especially if you buy them from places like Gamestop, so it's possible that your old tablet came with it preinstalled. But if you have a new tablet that doesn't have it preinstalled, then you do have to purchase it from Google Play. It's $6--is that really too much for you? After all, you just got a new tablet.

I don't play MineCraft, but I would guess that when you first start, you have to pick a username--maybe that ends up being your account. If you do get MineCraft installed on your new tablet, log in with the same username, and see if your world shows up.

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying
My old tablet was also powered by Android, so the guy who sold me my new one said it should be on the new one already.It[minecraft] wasn't already in my old tablet because at first it was $7 but then it was free so I downloaded it.On my new tablet it's $7 again.Also strange thing was when I downloaded minecraft it never asked about a account just played.I never really buy my apps cause I don't have like a gift card for it, though I guess if it came to that I could just buy, but really $7 for just an app!?😲
Thanks anyway😕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463