samsung galaxy core gt-i8262
Hi please help me out anybody, how to eanable mass storage option in samsung galaxy core? as whenever i connect my mobile to pc through usb it ll just show MTP or camera option but not MASS STORAGE.i can't able to transfer my files or data between pc & mobile
- 08-12-2014, 06:49 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy core gt-i8262
Welcome to Android Central! USB Mass Storage is usually available on older phones only. On newer phones, you're limited to MTP and PTP. Did your phone ever have the USB Mass Storage option?
Although MTP doesn't show all folders when connected to the computer, it should show most user-accessible folders. What folders can't you see on the computer? If this continues to be a problem, you could consider a wireless file transfer solution, like AirDroid or Wifi File Explorer.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Rowdee1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Rowdee1 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:57 AM