| || |
I have a gs4 mini. I have figured out how to delete those annoying unknown contacts from your standard messaging list. Navigate as follows....
4. UNSYNC ALL ACCOUNTS......EXIT
5. HOME SCREEN
7. ENTER THE LETTER A IN THE SEARCH FIELD
8. HOLD ON EACH UNWANTED CONTACT AND DELETE WHEN PROMPTED....ONE AT A TIME.
Still some left?
9. CLEAR SEARCH FIELD
10. ENTER ANY LETTER CONTAINED IN THE REMAINING CONTACTS.
11. CONTINUE WITH STEPS 7 and 8 UNTIL COMPLETED
Should work with any current android but specifically galaxy.
GOOD LUCK DROIDSTERS!