Nexus 7 2013 LTE Tablet Upgrade to Android 4.4.4

StLouisMan2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering whether anyone is like me and has Nexus 7 2013 LTE Tablet? Has your Tablet been upgraded OTA to Android 4.4.4? Mine upgraded to Android 4.4.3 about a month ago, but that is as far as it has gone.
I got a Nexus 5 phone about a month and a half ago which upgraded to Android 4.4.3 and then 4.4.4 right out of the box. And now, I'm reading about Android L coming along. Does anyone know what's going on with the Nexus 7 2013 LTE Tablet?
Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

goldenboyrb

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering whether anyone is like me and has Nexus 7 2013 LTE Tablet? Has your Tablet been upgraded OTA to Android 4.4.4? Mine upgraded to Android 4.4.3 about a month ago, but that is as far as it has gone.
I got a Nexus 5 phone about a month and a half ago which upgraded to Android 4.4.3 and then 4.4.4 right out of the box. And now, I'm reading about Android L coming along. Does anyone know what's going on with the Nexus 7 2013 LTE Tablet?
Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

The Factory Image isn't even on out yet. Let's just hope it's in the making or if not, hope it's ready for Android L right away.