- 1 Posts
Administrator option on Samsung note 3
How can I access administrator option on samsung note 3. I want to try to switch my password to signature or swipe, but on my "select screen lock" options, it doesn't give me that option. It says turned off by administrator. How can I turn on my administrator option. Please help.
- 08-12-2014, 05:36 PM #2
Re: Administrator option on Samsung note 3
Welcome to Android Central! I might be off base here, since I don't have a Samsung device--but go to Settings>Security> Device Administrators, and see if there is anything else besides Android Device Manager there. If so, that app might be restricting you. You could try unchecking it and seeing if that works.
- By Miss Galaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:18 PM
- By NateGH360 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:40 PM
- By hollykey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:16 PM