Verizon just replaced my Galaxy S5 under warranty and I'm wondering if there is an app or software that will allow me to copy my screen layouts, preferences, ringtones, etc. in addition to my data. I love the phone, but I lived with the old 1 rebooting for a month so I didn't have to go thru setting up a new 1.
- 09-08-2014, 08:03 PM #2
If your old S5 is gone, then no. You would have had to do something like install a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher, which allows you to save your setup, then import that setup into your new phone (also with Nova Launcher).
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 10:15 PM
- By SCM73 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:56 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:53 AM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:56 PM
- By xddawg in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:50 AM