my galaxy century is stuck on the system recovery screen
Today my phone turned off on its on which has happened before. When I turned it back on the Android system recovery <3e> popped up (green man laying down with and exclamation inside a red triangle coming out its chest). This has happened before and in those cases I always chose the reboot system now which has always worked. Today I chose that option and it turned off and the system recovery screen came back up. So I tried it and the other options also. It either would get stuck on a selection or turn off and go back to the same screen. Help I don't know what to, would be very much appreciated, I cannot afford a new phone right now. Should I call straight talk and have them start a ticket?
- 09-08-2014, 07:49 PM #2
- By roadrat in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
- By 12-14 in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Christopher Digiacomo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:35 PM