my galaxy century is stuck on the system recovery screen
Today my phone turned off on its on which has happened before. When I turned it back on the Android system recovery <3e> popped up (green man laying down with and exclamation inside a red triangle coming out its chest). This has happened before and in those cases I always chose the reboot system now which has always worked. Today I chose that option and it turned off and the system recovery screen came back up. So I tried it and the other options also. It either would get stuck on a selection or turn off and go back to the same screen. Help I don't know what to, would be very much appreciated, I cannot afford a new phone right now. Should I call straight talk and have them start a ticket?
- 09-08-2014, 07:49 PM #2
Re: my galaxy century is stuck on the system recovery screen
Try removing your SD card, if you have one inserted (in case it's corrupt, which can cause problems).
Otherwise, try selecting Wipe Cache Partition from that Recovery menu.
- 03-28-2015, 11:07 PM #3
- By 12-14 in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2015, 04:39 AM
- By roadrat in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
- By Christopher Digiacomo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:35 PM