JBL micro wireless speaker stopped connecting to Samsung S3
Worked perfectly at first, now won't connect.
- 08-12-2014, 08:36 PM #2
Re: JBL micro wireless speaker stopped connecting to Samsung S3
Check the obvious things first. Have you restarted both the speaker and the phone? Are both devices well charged (better than 50%)?
Have you tried to repair the device? Delete the speaker from your list of Bluetooth devices on the phone, then repair like you originally did. If you did all of this, or if it does not work, give as much detail as you can. Has anything changed?
- 09-21-2014, 10:01 PM #3
- By Cmatt1971 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2015, 03:03 AM
- By aStryker in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:48 PM
- By Christopher Digiacomo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:36 PM