droid mini stock ringtones
how do i change stock ringtones?
- 08-13-2014, 01:59 AM #2
Re: droid mini stock ringtones
Welcome to Android Central! Are you asking how to change your current ringtone to one of the other preinstalled ones, or how to add new ringtones? To change your current ringtone, go to Settings>Sound>Phone Ringtone and choose a different one.
To add your own ringtone, use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to copy the mp3 or wav file to the Ringtones folder. When you go to select a new ringtone, this file should show up. If it doesn't at first, try waiting for about 10 minutes, or reboot the phone.
- By Cmatt1971 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2015, 04:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Axellionn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:06 PM
- By bembol in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:34 PM
- By jackthompsan60 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:52 PM