Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Does videos still stay in gallery after deleting the app on my Android Tablet

Hey i have an android tablet and i download music videos with an app, so if i go into my gallery on my android tablet the videos are there under a folder named after whatever app i used to download them so i can watch them on the app or in my gallery...

so the main question is that if i delete the video downloader app off my tablet will the videos stay on my tablet and still work without the app. if , does it do the same with with all video downloader app

sorry if this may confuse you
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Does videos still stay in gallery after deleting the app on my Android Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hey i have an android tablet and i download music videos with an app, so if i go into my gallery on my android tablet the videos are there under a folder named after whatever app i used to download them so i can watch them on the app or in my gallery...

so the main question is that if i delete the video downloader app off my tablet will the videos stay on my tablet and still work without the app. if , does it do the same with with all video downloader app

sorry if this may confuse you
    Idk if the video files stay when the downloader app that created them is uninstalled. Depends on if and how they are linked.
    If the downloader app creates video files in a mainstream video file format that your on-board videoplayer(s) can read there should be no problem. With obscure or proprietary video file formats a whole different set of ifs and buts may apply.

What video downloader app are you talking about anyway?