SD Card music issues
So I recently got a new 64 GB SD card for my LG P769 phone. I transferred all my music from my old SD card to this one. The music I transferred from my old SD card works on Google Play Music, but when I add new music from my computer and play, it just tells me "Could not play the track you requested".
I tried this on the default music player and it still doesn't play.
I have tried restarting my phone, erasing the data in the music player, clearing cache, selecting the music to play from my SD card on Google Play Music, and yes, the music is in the Music folder in my SD card.
I would really love some help with this please!
- 08-13-2014, 02:37 AM #2
Re: SD Card music issues
Can you still play that music on your PC? Check if those specific files (the ones placed on your SD card, not the copies you already had) work on there. If not, the files may have been corrupted while transferring to the SD card.
- 02-03-2015, 12:15 AM #3
- By JTimp716 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2016, 03:44 AM
- By Klanbo in forum LG G3Replies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:02 PM