- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy tab 3 camera flash problem
I have a galaxy tab 3 with built in flash for camera, but recently I noticed that the flash is not working at all. Its at full power, rebooted to factory model, nothing. How can I reinstall the flash in it with kies? Or is it a hardware problem? HELP!
- 08-13-2014, 01:24 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 camera flash problem
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a Tab 3 tablet or a Note 3 phone? From what I can tell on the web, the Tab 3 tablet doesn't have a camera flash (most tablets don't), while the Note 3 phone does.
- By hls811 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:28 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:16 AM
- By Aidenried in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:31 PM