my phone is saying incorrect charger but it is the charger ive always used and it is the one that came with the phone
- 08-13-2014, 01:21 AM #2
Re: phone charger
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? How old is the charger? Chargers and their cables can fail over time--it's possible the internal wiring may have frayed or lost their contacts, and the phone is no longer registering any current. Try using a different one.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Mia2400 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:30 AM
- By XCalibration17 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM
- By mfreeland in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:47 PM
- By Rebecca Gritz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:53 AM