problem in nexus 5
i am having problem when people cant hear me they find me as if i am talking from far away.caller from the other end of my call cant hear me properly Call is a basic thing which a phone provides and if that doesnt work properly then it is a big flaw.please help me out and give me the best solution.
- 08-13-2014, 08:54 AM #2
- 08-13-2014, 11:39 AM #3
Re: problem in nexus 5
There are a few possibilities.
Check the little mic hole. (Look in the book or an on-line manual to find it if you don't know where it is.) See oif there's any lint or dirt in the hole. There shouldn't be.
You could have a defective mic. You could have the wrong mic being used (internal mic used when you're using the speaker). There could be a defective component on the motherboard. (The volumes you can set have nothing to do with how the other party hears you, only with how you hear them.)
At worst you have a defective phone, and it would be covered under the warranty. The solution for that is to have the phone replaced.
- By Creed1989 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 12-12-2014, 04:08 AM
- By Murphy5111 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:19 AM