Where are my contacts (folder) Galaxy S3
Before selling my phone (and resetting everything), I copied everything from my phone Samsung Galaxy S3 to my laptop. I thought: ok, I don't have time for looking for important stuff, I copy everything and then I use only important things such as photos, contacts etc. Now, I went to the folder with all files from my previous file looking for contacts to update my contact list in a new phone (also android). And it's not there...or I don't know where it is. So far, I only have some of the old contacts that were stored on SIM. I don't have anything that was stored on my phone.
I guess it should be somewhere even if I haven't backed it, right? Is there a possibility to find it?
- 08-13-2014, 08:16 AM #2
- 08-13-2014, 12:16 PM #3
Re: Where are my contacts (folder) Galaxy S3
Logging into your Gmail account on the new phone will sync all your Google contacts. Phone, Device and SIM contacts don't get synced. If you have any of those (SIM contacts stay on the SIM card, and can be copied by the carrier if you need to get a new SIM card for the new phone), some Contact apps will export a csv file, which you can import to Google Contacts (More/Import).
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 11:26 AM
- By ElliottHz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:47 AM
- By Akena in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:16 AM