Transferring photos to computer
How do I transfer my photos to my computer?
- 08-13-2014, 10:23 AM #2
Re: Transferring photos to computer
Which phone do you have? Usually it's just a matter of plugging in your phone through USB and using it to copy/paste files just like you would with an external drive. But you can also transfer via WiFi using your phone's software (if available) or 3rd party solutions, or you can use BlueTooth. Another option, if your phone and PC support it, is to transfer everything from your device onto an SD card and then transfer that to the computer.
- 08-13-2014, 12:17 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 12:47 PM #4
- By Creed1989 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 12-12-2014, 05:08 AM
- By ElliottHz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:47 AM