- 1 Posts
Google Sync Problems - Contacts and Photo Backups
I recently noticed that my contacts are not syncing with my Google account. I have unchecked the sync and re-checked the contacts sync under my settings. My phone will try to sync and will by display, "Last synced on 05/16/2014..." I have only seen the "Sync is currently experiencing problems, it will be back shortly." when I turn off syncing for Google account.
I tried Contacts Sync Fix, but it didn't help with my problem.
I also have a similar problem with the auto photo backup. It will randomly backup some photos but not all the new photos. This has been a problem for a few months as well.
Can't figure out a way to fix the problem.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.2.
- 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM #2
Re: Google Sync Problems - Contacts and Photo Backups
Have you removed the Google account from the device then add it back? If that doesn't fixes be patient, it may be an issue on the server side and should be fixed soon.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By ConTejas in forum Google Nexus 6Replies: 134Last Post: 10-21-2014, 01:08 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Almeuit in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:04 AM