Can I change my Google password and still locate my lost Android?
I lost my phone this morning.
It is signed in to my Google account, but the problem is I forgot my password.
I went through the process of retrieving it using the alternative email, but I only have the option to reset my password. If I change it, won't my phone be logged off from the account due to the stored password be different? How then can I use the Android Device Manager to locate my phone?
- 08-13-2014, 10:11 AM #2
- By ConTejas in forum Google Nexus 6Replies: 134Last Post: 10-21-2014, 01:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:34 AM
- By kiley mckenna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Anselm Lee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM