Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Android gets really hot on using internet, solution?

Hi everyone,
    my Android has a problem. a few months after buying it, it started to get hot near the camera, at the flash and under the charging port(where charger is connected). unaware of the reason, I ignored it. a few months, it heated everyday then stopped charging. when I sent it for repairing, I get to know that due to heating its IC(don't know what it is?) got burnt. The mechanic put an IC higher than before and I had to change the charger too. but the problem persists.
    now, I noted that when it's charging it gets hot but mostly don't if turned off before charging. and the heating increase when I'm using internet while charging it. when internet connection turned off, it cools down. what should I do? I've to work on internet and I can't wait for it to be charged for hours. please anyone help.

thanks.

Global Posts
    8,949 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Android gets really hot on using internet, solution?

This sounds like a hardware issue, so there isn't really much you can do other than sending it out to be repaired again
    If it has issues with the cooling, any light tasks (including internet use) will overheat the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan