Bluetooth pair GS5 to Iphone 4 music
I recently changed from Iphone to the GS5 when it came out. My car stereo has a plug that is specific to the older iphones and so won't plug into my new GS5 to play music. Is there a way to leave my jailbroken iphone plugged into the car and use it to bluetooth pair to my rooted GS5 so it will play music through the car stereo like the newer stereos do? My cousin's car has a stereo that automatically pairs to your phone and plays music when you get in, I would think there must be some way to do the same with an old iphone.
- 08-13-2014, 07:50 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth pair GS5 to Iphone 4 music
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if there's a way to do that, but have you thought about just using your iPhone as a dedicated jukebox in your car? Or is your music library too big to fit in the iPhone's memory?
If you want to stream music, another possibility is to use your S5 as a wifi tether for the iPhone, and then stream music using some app on the iPhone while it is connected to the car.
- By Paul627g in forum Samsung Galaxy AlphaReplies: 33Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:28 PM
- By Val Ed in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Kamen in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:46 PM