Deleted Google Play off of my Galaxy S3, HELP!
I had Google Play on my phone, but one day, after my son was playing with my phone, I could not find it anywhere!!! Some people say it's impossible to delete, but it is gone! Yes I have looked in 'Apps', I have even looked in 'Application Manager'. My Google Play is gone.
How do I get it back?
- 08-13-2014, 02:55 PM #2
Re: Deleted Google Play off of my Galaxy S3, HELP!
Do you mean Google Play services? Try a Soft Reset in the first instance. In the second instance, go to Settings, Storage, and clear the Cached Data. In the third instance, enter Recovery Mode and perform a Cache Partition wipe.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-13-2014, 02:58 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 02:59 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2015, 05:26 PM
- By angry english in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:09 PM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM
- By cindylike24 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:35 PM