photo won't compress enough to text
I'm an S5 newbie. Just tried to text a photo. It said briefly it was compressing, but then popped up a message that it was too big to text. What's the remedy?
- 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM #2
Re: photo won't compress enough to text
If the picture/video is too big the only way to send it would be through e-mail or a third party app that isn't limited to standard MMS protocols.
Maybe something like Hangouts would work, but the other person would have to be using the same app.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Paul627g in forum Samsung Galaxy AlphaReplies: 33Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:50 PM
- By Val Ed in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:35 PM
- By Anselm Lee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM