Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Droid DNA Message's problems

Since today my messages have been acting up. Basically every time i try to go and text someone in their thread, it goes to the message thread and just says loading for hours. Normally it just says loading for about 1-2 seconds then i can see the messages, but now it just sits there, loading. I've already rebooted the phone 3 times, fastboot and regularly as well as cleared the cache. Any help?

Default Re: Droid DNA Message's problems

You say you've cleared the cache...do you mean apps or system? If the former, a Cache Partition wipe may just fix it, although to be honest I'm not very confident that it would. But no harm trying.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    6,108 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Check with your carrier's tech support. They could be having problems. If all the people you're having problems with are on the same carrier, but not your carrier, have one of them check with her/his carrier.

The funny thing is that it's only with a few threads. Some it works with and others it doesnt. As for the carrier, it appear to be happening to just my phone.
    Edit-i was the guest asking the question

Welcome to Android Central! Is it crucial for you to keep all of your existing messages in your messaging app? If not, go to Settings>Apps>All, select the Messaging app, and tap Clear Cache and Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open the app again and see if you can text these people. Keep in mind that this will clear out all of your existing message threads.