Synch Issues on my G5
My text messages are showing up in my email inbox. I have tried to go into the email account...no option to stop synching "all".
- 08-13-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Synch Issues on my G5
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a Galaxy S5? I'm not aware of a G5 phone. Some texting services have an option to send copies to your email--check the settings of your messaging app. You may also have to check the settings in your wireless account--log into your wireless service's website and check your account there. See if there is a setting to forward text messages to your email address.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: Yesterday, 02:03 AM
- By andiladie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:59 AM
- By ricky-c5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
- By samsungg3owner in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:30 PM