Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One M7 youtube quality question

Hey all, My wife and I both have M7's, when I watch videos on YouTube their quality is worse than my wife's M7, which is nice and clear, anyways, has there been known issues with the M7 screen quality deteriorating? Or could it just be my WiFi connection is worse than my wife's M7? Thanks.

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: HTC One M7 youtube quality question

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg316 View Post
    Hey all, My wife and I both have M7's, when I watch videos on YouTube their quality is worse than my wife's M7, which is nice and clear, anyways, has there been known issues with the M7 screen quality deteriorating? Or could it just be my WiFi connection is worse than my wife's M7? Thanks.
    I would suspect that it's related to the Wi-Fi connection and/or settings on the Youtube App. Make sure you have HD enabled when viewing Youtube videos and see if that helps. If not, open system settings > applications > sort by all > click on Youtube. Clear the cache, then go back into the App and try watching another video in HD and see if the results are any better.

If it was a screen issue, it would affect quality across everything that is viewed on the screen, not just video on Youtube. Let us know how it goes.