| || |
Overheating message at room tempature
I've had my galaxy s4 for three days now, on day two I dropped my phone in the water with a lifeproof nüüd case on it, water got in. I immediately took off the case and pulled out the battery and sim and began the drying process, not much water got in, it just made the battery moist, I put it in a warm place for about 32 hours the phone is fully functional. But I constantly get overheating messages, then I remove the battery it feels room temp, on top of that the phone won't charge, it's still holding 50% from the drop... What do I do? It's insured but is rather not have to get a new phone.