HELP!! I have a broken screen and cant get my contacts
I fell and landed on my 2 week old Sony Xperia z1s. the screen is destroyed but the phone sound and feels like it is still working in the background. I received a new phone from the insurance, (what a ripoff !) but I cant get my contacts out without working the screen. the TMobile store said they cant get them either because they need to work the screen. If i connect via usb to a computer I can see files on the memory but their is nothing obvious and I don't want to just copy and paste and mess up the new phone. Can anyone advise how to get them, I REALLY need this, please!!!
- 08-13-2014, 04:30 PM #2
Re: HELP!! I have a broken screen and cant get my contacts
Welcome to Android Central! Tough break. Are the contacts associated with the Phone account or a Google account? I strongly recommend associating contacts with your Google account, to avoid problems like this.
Check out this thread and see if it helps.
A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- 08-13-2014, 04:44 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 05:31 PM #4
- 08-13-2014, 05:33 PM #5
- By ihatevz1234 in forum LG G3Replies: 21Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Marla McDaniel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:18 PM
- By benf in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:14 PM