no audio playing on blackberry vm-605
I have had my phone for more than a week now. Before that I had a blackberry z10. I have always been able to get the audio from my device to play on the bluetooth transmitter. I have had the bluetooth for more than a year and never had any issues with it.
It has worked firne wine with my new g3 for the last week and now it will only play to sound threw the phone speaker even thou it says that it is paired and connected.I have removed it and repaired it with my device. It is a little frustrating and i dont know what to do.
anyone able to help
- 08-13-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: no audio playing on blackberry vm-605
Welcome to Android Central! When it's paired, go to Settings>Bluetooth, and tap the settings icon next to the transmitter listing. Make sure "Media" is checked on.
- By KarlDag in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Shrivatsa Prahallada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:06 PM